Sunday, May 15, 2005

After an unsuccessful trip to the 'Lighthouse Posh Sale' (well Maria got Oscar de la Renta shoes for $20), I got a pair of Blue Cult jeans for $38 on Friday and the hapiness lasted me a few hours until the nighttime, when I had a bit of a spastic emo fest and had crazy desperate thoughts about ways to talk to that boy. Pathetico like I don't know what.

Helen Claire and I almost died of exhaustion/dehydration during the Red Dive Chinatown tour. So. Painful. AGH. AND BECAUSE OF IT I DIDN'T GET TO SEE HAL SPARKS AT THE AIDS WALK IN CENTRAL PARK WHICH I WAS FUCKING SUPPOSED TO BE AT. But my brother got an autograph and Jennay called me during his mini speech so twas exciting.

Fall Out Boy will be on Hardrock Live in early June. They were also on the AOL Music Frontpage and I nearly SHAT on myself. Jeeez.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home