Thursday, May 05, 2005

Soo FALL OUT BOY last night! For serious, Myspace led me to talk to so many people. Shoutouts ensue. I went to Tower in the morning instead of english to get my 2nd copy of the FOB CD and my wristband for the preshow soundcheck... and right afterschool we ended up walking and cabbing our way to Irving.

People came and went, socialized a whole bunch... the staff wouldnt let Beckett in cuz he lost his pass lol. Then they let us into Irving where we got to watch a 2-song soundcheck. Apparently they were filming it for some MSN special so keep your eyes peeled for that! Then they kicked us to the curb and brought us back in for a ghettoass signing which was fun anyway :P The Fall Out Dudes were lovely.

fXc and Riana and scene points and manpurses and good charlotte and yellow. GOODNESS. Dual aneyrsem heartattack right there.

This giant orgy of people up front who were all BFF or only knew each other for ten minutes appeaered and we were right in the middle lol. They let us in around 8 and we ran up to the barricade since we're ridiculous...

The AKA's were awesome even though I think we collectively only knew like two songs.

Gym Class was really great as well. Cupid's Chokehold and Patrick coming out really really started off my night. And Beckett coming out for The Simple Life or something. Gah!

THE ACADEMY=AHH. Serious dancing and melting to the tune of Bill Beckett. No joke. They were filming a video for Checkmarks so hey, we might be on it. Completely absurd in every sense of the word. But they were incredible. It was Maria's first time and she almost cried when the now-un shy Beckett shimmied. (!!!)

Then FOB! Whoooooo! They were amazing. God I love them so much. Afterwards I managed to get the roadie to peel the second setlist off the floor for me so that made my day.

Fastforward past merch, MariaAisha leaving, losing half the people I came in with, sitting on stoops with Effie, got pictures and snuck in convo with all the dudes. Too tired to write those...

AHH JAY Z and BEYONCE were there!! EEEEeeeee. Effie and I talked to British boys. Always, always fun. Fun is not namedropping. COUGH AHEM lol.

Gooooodtimes. Now we either have Conan or Warped. Shrugs.

Maria- Congratulations, it's a boy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home