Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I've got a bad feeling about this. No, not 'this.' Everything-

But aside from that, it was the T4s last real day of school...(MariaJenSigh) now they’ve got a week or so to study for IB exams which should be killer.

My head hurts, it's been like this for a day or something. And this disgusting sinking feeling mixed with butterflies in my stomach. Anxiety and Dread, probably. Excitement for Fall Out Boy in SIX DAYS?? It's too good. That show will make my life a little bit. It's too good to get fucked up.

I haven't seen the FOB Fuse tape cuz it's at Aisha’s house. Maria said that I looked dead during the second take of DANCE DANCE.. Eh, my legs are still cramped from that and then Acceptance yesterday. I haven't finished watching the Release the Bats DVD, either. Le OY indeed.

-Get priorities straight, bitches. For serious, it's not cool.

-I don't owe anybody anything, including an apology. I gave fair warning of my intention to dash right after class to go to Fuse whether it was alone or not. Can't blame that. Hustle Hustle, just to get that out of the way.

-I like what we have going on here. Sadist moment, it'll pass soon. Misery loves me.

Oh, and way to become BFFL with the Sony A&R dude Acceptance thanked on their Phantoms CD for a day muahaha. Iiiilll connections indeed!

Since I am on a crazy rant, I'm slowly losing love/faith in the New York music scene. Thank you, Myspace! I don't know, I was in love with the Scene for a while and now I think it's becoming a miserable joke on my part. Taking up too much of my time. Watch something happen that will make me fall right back down the rabbit hole. But even so, I hate how it's like a disease that keeps on spreading. If you're safe from being neurotic then stay that way. Stay with what you know. Stay with your brand new converses and Top 40 countdowns, at least you know it. It’ll save me a lot of agony.

Sheesh.

“Namedrop namedrop oooh look at me aren’t I freaking hilarious? Yahyo of course!” For you. Exclusively. On the internet too, lame. Cuz where else could you go and read this without company?

Delete day coming soon when I lose any pride I still have intact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home