Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I love spring.

I love running around in t-shirts.

Je deteste my arms.

I can't catch to save my life in softball.

My bangs have begun to flip; I need a haircut... badly.

I was definantely prancing around and raving like a lunatic at the WRONG TIMES, like when I left school and I was hollering and I turn around to see what I've been avoiding all freaking day since I didn't feel so great.

Just when I thought I had gotten over seasonal allergies-slash-extreme hayfever, I catch myself sneezing to death in history. Pollen, not?

This is random, but sometimes people just shouldn't get haircuts. It's not right lol. Riana and Aisha: it's like if fXc shaved his head. Then we'd all sit at home and cry. As long as whoever doesn't cut that lovely floppy hair of his I'll tolerate it.

Crikeys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home