Sunday, April 17, 2005

College tripping to Vasser (beautiful campus, good curriculum, pansy guide), Yale (extremely impressive and an awesome tourguide), and Wesleyan (less than my expectations)... I think I liked Yale the most even though I know for a fact I'll never get in. Backup plan is to go to a respectable school and then transfer over or something...

Open Mic on Friday was awesome. PETERPAN COMPLEX, MOTHERFUCKERS! Whooo. Even if their own song didn;t work out the covers were great.. and I actually really liked the T1 keyboard whatever else thing that was... and the T2 band with Simon and Bachman and whoever else... and Sarah's slam poetry ... and Choung and Tim's piano thing....

Definantely stared at [blank] alot because I'm pathetic and he was sitting across from me and it's not like I could avoid looking at him. Oh god and when he came in Maria tried to grab the camera away from me to take a stalker picture put I lunged at her and grabbed it back cuz that wouldve been so bad lol

Ew I'm so fucking exhausted. Today was beaaaaautiful spring weather so I might ditch HW for a while and go walk around..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home