Friday, April 15, 2005

Misery loves me.

I had a horrible, horrible day.

UGH.

This hasn't been a good week by any means (Thanks, Myspace). I'm so freaking relieved it's Friday tomorrow. Then I'm off to another college trip.

I spent today ranting, bitching, backstabbing, hurting, dramatizing, and whining.

I think the only good thing today was that Maria pointed out that I'm good at being discreet. e.g. when i oogle at The Boy like there's no tomorrow. Jeeeeez.

(BACK THE FUCK DOWN.) So maybe I don't have my PRIORITIES bullshit straight, it's funny how little I fucking care at this point.

Fall Out Boy is love. I can't wait for FUSE and the Irving show. If anything fucks either of those up I'll fuck it up.

ARGH, don't mess with me when I'm this edgy.

btw- Thanks Luis for taking Maria to TBS lol. Maria: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CALLING ME DURING TBS/THE FORMAT/JIMMY EAT WORLD!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home