Saturday, April 23, 2005

Thursday-

Went to get Jack's Mannequin tickets @ KF after my piano lesson, then I took the subway to the iPod store and try to get my iPod fixed but found out I needed an appointment. =SHIT. Then I went to the Bowery Ballroom and stood there for over an hour for my Acceptance tickets. AND NOBODY BOTHERED TO TELL ME I WAS WAITING AT THE WRONG VENUE even though I made it clear I wasn't there for whatever loser senior citizen band. So then I walked freaking 11 blocks to the Mercury Lounge and found out it CLOSED THE SAME TIME I WAS LET IN AT THE OTHER PLACE. AAAHHH. Bitches. Really. So I'm going there again in a few minutes. For serious, people suck.

Friday-

Bleh. [Haircuts aren't always that hot.] Oh, but some Soho shopping was fun.. I got sunglasses at Flying A cuz i needed them and I wanted the hot bag lol.. then met up with Mariaaaa for Japanese food with Aisha and some Diesel shopping (they're so HoboXcore) where WE FOUND fXc's JACKET. lmao! Then a mini Jager party at Marias.. Jeez that an Benadryl at night for my allergies= passed out in bed by 11.

Aujourd'hui-

Script reading for community service with Helen and Claire @ some house in the village for a Chinese tour by Red Dives. Yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home