Tuesday, April 26, 2005

At freaking 11PM last night I got an email from the Acceptance Mailing list saying they were randomly playing a [CD Release] show as Good Charlotte's opening band at some Radio promo thing. Run off sentence but I care little. I emailed the link and ten minutes later and got two tickets which MADE MY NIGHT.

Fast forward past melodramatic day, me and Riana went to Radio City and got my tickets, then bumped into these dudes from the Acceptance show at the Tribeca Rock Club when I got in somehow but they didn't.. the guy sed Jason took down his number to call him next time they have a show. AWW. Blah blah, we had general admission and I freaked out when I saw Jason come onstage during soundcheck. Aaaahhh!

Randomly during their first song, as we were freaking out and dancing and singing and all that jazz, some guy was like 'Do you want to move up to the front?' Me: YES. And he gives me and Riana tickets to go past general admission and up to the the front.. like 10 rows back or something. It ruled so badly.

Setlist in no order:
Different
Permanent
So Contagious
Bleeding Heart
The Letter
Take Cover
...and two or more songs, I can't remember their proper names off the actual album..

Afterwards, I waited a bit with Riana and these guys who knew her and got to talk to Jason in the middle of Jason being swarmed by girls. STUD. He's lovely. And I talked to Christian and Kaylan quickly before I left (they were loading up the van).

ONE WEEK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home