Tuesday, May 10, 2005

The library was seriously my favorite place to be the entire day today. It wasn't even funny how happy it made me. Ask Maria. I think I was flushed for part of lunch. And I was defffffinentally a lurker last period. LOL you don't have to understand that.

Today is going to rule. FOB @ Conan (if we can get spots it will be incredible) then Acceptance and Head Automatica at the Bowery Ballroom. Too fucking awesome if you ask me.

Sometimes I don't freaking understand the sympathetic hypocrite's mindset. I think I'm losing the guilt factor or losing my conscience either way sucks.

Have you ever felt really bold in the middle of the night. Like you have this spur of emotion and feel like you can do fucking anything... like starting a conversation with that boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home