Tuesday, May 10, 2005

So maybe I am a moron and coward for being in the library and not doing anything. By the end of this week, je promis.

Aisha and I went to Conan to see FOB. We didn't get standby tickets so we walked around Rockerfeller Center with Tiggs and her friend for an hour or so... went back to NBC Studios and caught up with the Fall Out Boys before they left. We had a longer-than-usual convo with Andy about plane crashes. Don't ask lol. I LOVE THEM.

Then I shimmied on down to the Bowery Ballroom and got there right before Head Automatica went on. They were increeeaadible! Dance dance dance what a fucking pretty bunch of people.

Acceptance is seriously my HEART. Ungh I love them. It was seriously me, Tima, and four other people singing along. I forgot to say hi/bye to the Sony A&R guy a.k.a. my new best friend / ill connection... and I didn't stick around to talk to Jason or anyone because I was tired and needed a ride home before my mother threw a shit fit.

Which she didn't.

SO WHY DIDN'T I STAY? Because I'm a good asian daughter. Next time, then. With Anberlin. Waggle waggle indeed!

Word on the street was fXc was there but I didn't see him...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home