Monday, January 17, 2005

Thank you Livejournal for being back up!

I got back from Jersey in time for the Paul-less Punchline show. It was awkward. Its 2AM and I have no energy but I feel entitled to do an update. why? Eh. anyway, I really liked the Berlin project (whoo for the Hey Jude cover), Zolof & the Rock Destroyers, and June (hahah Maria and Henrietta are hooked on the boys).

[Re: myspace] "...First, you get to be a cool new person..." -- Maria.


"You two are such immigrants" - Riana to me and Aisha LMAO

I love Jersey's no-tax rule. And when my Mom is feeling extra generous and is in an exceptionally peppy mood. that = mass amounts of new clothes. WHOO. and I have a new obsession with LeSportSac because you really can't go wrong with them.

Velvet Goldmine at 4AM is like a freaking acid trip or something.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home