Saturday, January 08, 2005

I hate when it's freezing and it rains. I thought I was going to lose feeling in my feet forever. Before Nora's b-day party on The Island, Tima, Jenny, Marfa, and I went to see 'Phantom of the Opera'. (Yes, AGAIN.) And I teared up at the end again. It's such a fucking awesome movie. And Gerard Butler is the sexiest Scotsman I have ever laid eyes on. Tima made fun of me because mid-movie I started babbling about his hot pants *ahem* they were..

The Phantom of the Opera delirium frenzy lasted the rest of the day and throughout the party. We were such crackheads. Aisha and Maria didn't come because they were hanging out with Amanda. Jenny Marf Tima and I were prancing, 'dancing', shimmying, roboting, 80's groove-ing, and throwing ourselves around the room and Anwar and Hanky both asked if I was drunk lol. And I wasn't at all but we were uber-hyper and seriously just relating everything to the Phantom of the Opera.
Evidence:
-QaF and Phantom gingerbread
-Phantom faces during pictures
-Plans for Halloween next year
etc.

So ridiculous but good times anyway. I miss someone I'm not close with at all. It's saddening.

According to Aisha/Amanda/Amanda's friend, Wentz was in town today. For no reason that we know of, and I heard he'd be at the Gym Class listening party next weekend. Hot Shit yo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home