Wednesday, December 29, 2004

two things that make me cry are bambi... and the phantom of the opera. its my favorite andrew lloyd webber broadway production EVER and just seeing it played out on the big screen and hearing the songs and the love triangle just killed me, and i broke down at the end of the movie. it made me so. happy. martha and jenny looked at me like i was completely absurd but i couldnt help myself. i love the phantom so much.

le sigh.

aisha and i watched the princess diaries 2 before i went to sleep over at jennys, and its really one of the more difficult movies to sit through without pausing and taking a breather because everything that can go wrong does lol. and the whole time i was annoyed at mia for being such a little flirt and getting together with nicholas, who mind you, was a little fucker who looks like whatshisface from team america.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home