Thursday, December 23, 2004

i went to some CPC thing today in chinatown/little italy and it was so awkward cuz i really really didnt belong there, and the only reason i was there was because my mom used to be on the board and my great aunt or something is head of the board. the guy who was the head of volunteering was a bit of a lurker.

after, i met up with martha and jenny and we snuck into see 'closer' at the movie theatre in battery park. i didnt like closer all that much, it was OK if anything. i didnt think the screenplay did a good job of turning a play into a movie cuz there were scenes that were just ridiculous. in fact the entire movie was ridiculous. oy i just wanted it to end.

for all you myspace junkies and lovelies that added me, my computer was a shit and messed up my 'accept friends' page and either i didnt get to add you or something cuz i only have 6 friends. ok the point is that if youre not on my friends box can you re-add me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home