Friday, December 31, 2004

i went to timas house yesterday and watched a total of 6 movies (the dreamers, dracula 2000, interview with the vampire, ON THE EDGE, newsies, noi) and ate twice my weight in junk food. def good times.

ugh, i feel like such shit right now. so i had some birthmark thing removed over a week ago, and i guess i was knocked around too much during FOB, and the 5 stitches came out and the incision opened up and i was bleeding but didnt know it. so yesterday i went to the doctors and he stitched me up again )only 3 this time) and put me on antibiotics for 3 days.

i didnt realize it was new years today i thought it was tomorrow. so happy new year, kids! ill post resolutions tomorrow, im too out of the loop to do that right now. and i dont even know if i want to publicly post them it makes me feel lame. hopefully 2005 will be better than 2004. actually 2004 wasnt all that tragic, but it couldve been a hell of alot better. blehh. i think i wish my mom and brother were here rather than in jersey. sometimes you really just miss your family. and my dad and i arent talking again :-/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home