Saturday, January 08, 2005

thank god its friday, thats all i have to say.

this week has been so slow. christ. i got my stitches out, and now its covered with brown strips. as i was about to piss on myself from anxiety, i missed an english commentary on 'the last honor of katharina blum' which ive read to pg. 16/54. whoo!

alot of last years seniors came to visit and it was kind of awkward, dunno why. we went to watch timas AVP video, ate at a crepe place, and watched 1/2 of 3 films. then i went to see 'meet the fockers' with my mom and my brother. on the way back there was a random, random group of T4's leaving school/the vicinity. it was weird for 11PM.

the last smile-slash-glance of the day made me melt a little bit. just a bit. le sigh indeed at how lame that is. mmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home