Sunday, January 09, 2005

GUESS WHO MET HAL SPARKS ON THE STREET TODAY? ME.
It was fabulous. I saw him as I was on the M15 coming home, and I gasped and hopped off the bus and ran like 3 blocks to catch up with him and his cousins lol. He's the cutest thing I've ever seen. Ever. And he's so nice! His character is alot like when he's on VH1 shows. Knowing me in these sort of situations, I babbled about how much I loved his shows (QaF, I Love...) and how me and my friends are huge fans, and he had a massive sincerely happy smile on his face. I got him to talk to Martha on the phone and AH it was too good. Scary, too, though because a few days ago Jenny Marfa and I were like, since Hal Sparks lives in NYC, how funny would it be if we met him? Yes. Very. And to think I forgot my fucking camera at home. And I got a really good hug at the end. I love long bear hugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home