Wednesday, January 12, 2005

let's see what was interesting today.

-massive nosebleed that prevented my TOK presentation.
-bumped into maria and raj from the apprentice on the street. lovely people, really...
-then i said hi to the best friend from the princess diaries movies as she was yelling at her dog.
-me and tima went to the nbc studios/carson daly show to see MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE! score. totally lied to my mother. found tiggs up front randomly and pissed off tons of people lol. she was def my hero for the day. i heard like 1000 people were denied tickets, awesomee. frankie was on the line with his fiancee and the boy in front of us was really really cute. -drools incessantly- MCR WAS AWESOME. and i lover me every single one of those boys. heroes i tell you. they did helena and im not okay. of course.

and to think their video was premiered on TRL and theyll actually be on the show on MONDAY scares the life out of me.

im typing weird must be cuz im sleep deprived and OD-ing on the string cheese.

the ep of carson daly is airing january 21st. watch for me up front behind the ghetto girl, on top of tima, bopping around like a GIMP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home