Thursday, January 13, 2005

Almsot Friday almost Friday almost Friday.

I think I failed my math test. All of us did in fact I think. By the end of bio both back tables were ready to kill rahat because he kept throwing fucking paper towel balls around and they kept hitting us. I got to leave before physics early for a doctors appointment.. whoo! I'm spacing out again damnit. I hate myspace. Satan I tell you.

on the bus home i looked out the window like i tend to do and saw a guy turn the corner and he caught my eye. why? because i thought it was peter wentz. and it could very well have been because (ok i know it might not have been cuz theyre recording in LA) he was wearing the exact same thing as pete was at the irving show: the jacket, hat, jeans, etc. it was insane. i didnt get off cuz i was in doubt. but it couldve very well been him.

When I got home my mom gave me some package and it was the FOB Take This to Your Grace Director's Cut! 11 days before it's released! Bless you speedy pre-sale and shipping!

Afterschool Nej and I scoped out the Toy/Book sale for the little kids and bought like 2 books. The best was a book called 'How to say No.' and included stories for children to teach them about saying No to child molesters. It's as fantastic as 'Whats Wrong with Timmy?'

I'm going to Jersey tomorrow pour the weekend. Back on Sunday suckas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home