Thursday, July 28, 2005

Oh my gosh do I love Gatsby's American Dream.

Ahh.

Amanda and I were at the Continental like two freaking hours before the show... and it was 98 degrees outside and then started to rain. Grr. But of course I was lurking and got all happy when ANY of the Gatsby's guys would walk past. Hahah.

A Late Design wasted my life. That is all.

I freaking love Waking Ashland though. If you haven't heard them go listen on purevolume this instant. They're like an instant happy fix. It must be the keyboards.

And Gatsby's... are incredible live. They really are. Who cares if I had more of Nic's sweat on me than my own? THEY WERE SO GOOD. Argh argh argh I wish I could get away and see them at the Downtown tonight.

Action Action sound just like the CD and I really have to say keyboards rule my world. Really. And Clark-from-Count-the-Stars is like a little puppy. He had this goofy smile on his face the whole time and was like running around. That was fantastic lol

Maria and I left after three Spitalfield songs because we wre hungry... then we walked back to the Continental to lurk and get pictures with the Gatsby's boys but um we didn't.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home