Tuesday, June 28, 2005

The Head Automatica show was far, far too much fun. A well deserved dance party indeeeeed.
+ tickets freeing up so that Effie Michelle and Maria could come along :)
- Waiting almost an hour with Maria (= >7 cigarettes) for Aisha and Julian
+ 80's music/ 'White Wedding' blasting between sets
+ The Fury were pretty awesome.
++ Nightmare of You bopping area
+ the midget couple dancing in front of me.
+++ HEAD AUTOMATICA's dance party plus worthy set!
-- I fucking hate security at the Bowery Ballroom
- a drunken dude thinking I was his gf and molesting my side and attempting to kiss me. "You're... soo..sohot..-I smack his arm- I'ms sorryyy" lol
+ Seeing Amanda for the first time in foreverr
+ having Tima as a part-time dance buddy
- losing Andrew and then only finding him for his boyband impression during Beating Hearts Baby lol
- Being all ready to dance to HA.. and then having a horrible whiteboy rap duo try and do a song called 'Scenester' which had a chorus of "SceeeeenesterrrrSceeeeenesterr" My fucking god I wanted to kill myself.
+ I really like this so-called moshpit etiquette thing people talk about. Like how when I bent down at the end of the set to try and find the pick they threw and people tried to help me up cuz they thought I was dying. Then a guy found the pick for me and gave it to me. Crazy.
++ Daryl is god.
+ Talking to Eddie and Fred from TBS. Very nice dudes.

Now I'm off to transfer things I need for Fiji into different bags. OH BOY.

See you in three weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home