Thursday, June 16, 2005

I'm terribly worried about my Bio exam which I took this morning.. ugh bad, bad feeling about it.

Aisha, Luis, Andrew, and I went on a 'ticket-run' to get Head Automatica tickets and KF-related tickets... and after walking to the Mercury Lounge from 23rd we got lazy and went for pizza. And then I pointed at the sky which had gone from a lovely blue to gray.

Went to an indie cd store. Look up again, the sky is almost black.

Hmm, what should we do?

Too late. It's raining. And the more we laugh in deliriem the harder it rains. I seriously hadn't been in rain tht hard in so. long.

But we took advantage of the rain and spent a total of 2 minutes in a playground and did a 6-photo picture whoring session. (Pictures on Myspace.)

I'm going to die of pneumonia. But at least I'll die happy lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home