Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Last day of real classes before the apocalypse... I have Physics and History on Friday WTF. There are about seven of us who have dualexams on Friday and we've all break freaking out...

I got the yearbook today. Sighs.

Yesterday was graduation. It was kind of bitter sweet. Too long standing up, stabbed too many times by the pin on my rose, too much oogling, too much bad gourmet food, too many things to remember without being a fruitcake.
"This is to say i will miss the class of 2005. But i hate them to death."- Maria (lol)

I went to the Avalanche show last night @ the Continental. BigSteve was piss drunk and trying to get Julian drunk and Aisha got the most amazing picture everrr with ... Mileficent lol. And when the alcohol started to get to Julian he progressed to try and gangbang Aisha and Riana LOL. IATA was amazing. So glad I went to the 'post-Graduation dinner' ANDCOUGH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home