Sunday, June 26, 2005

Friday- Randomly decided to go hang out in Union Square with Aisha Riana Tiggs and people... then we met up with Julian and some Irving dude let us in to the last half an hour of the sold-out Alk3 show. Freaking awesome.

Saturday- I saw this show on Broadway called 'La Cage aux Folles' and it was seriously the best thing I've ever seen. For the most part it was a crossdressing cabaret, but that was what made it really stand out.

Sunday- Gay Pride parade! Tima and I watched probably four hours of the parade and then walked down to the end of the parade route in the sweltering heat... and then I banged my toe on the pavement and now it's an open wound. Fuuuck.

Too many gay men related happenings for one weekend. To top it off:

"Jenny (9:02:58 PM): ur not @ home. Ur @ H&M

Auto response from jenniee1250 (9:02:58 PM):
Gay Pride Parade '05.
Shopping at Herald Square.
Packing....and more packing.
Call the cell, homefries.


Jenny (9:03:21 PM): Did u see the oride parade
Jenny (9:03:41 PM): its bad while i was there i kept on thinking to myself "My people"
Jenny (9:03:52 PM): Quaf is realllly affecting me
Jenny (9:05:11 PM): (not in the sense that i'm turning into a lesbian, more in the sense that i think 1I am a gay man)"

LMAO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home