Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I just deleted my post by accident. GRRR.

To the point- I keep eating and can't stop. It's like a disease. Which has made my Buddha (mah tummy) gain four pounds since I got home from Fiji. Cross my fingers and hope it's just my body readjusting to the luxury of food everywhere all the time.

The boy from Relient K is freaking adorable.

The Academy on Cold Pizza this morning made my day. It was hilarious to think I got up at 8AM, hauled my pillow and blanket to the couch, and crashed till they came on. Beckett looked lovely in flannel. Rawr. It was funny watching him have a conversation about baseball and other Chicago teams with that sportscasterlady. They performed 'Checkmarks' and I ended up watching it like twice because I fell asleep during the rerun and was awaken by the chorus. Whoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home