Saturday, May 21, 2005

Thursday- I went to the Foreign Language Festival at school and it was awesome. I loved how everyone just got up and danced in the middle of the theatre at the end... I think my favorite performances were the belly dancing, my brother's random dancing (LOL), THE JAPANESE DANCE SKIT (I seriously almost pissed on myself), and a few others...

Today- I missed so many chances. But besides that.. uh lol nvm. My brother saw Star Wars today because tickets randomly freed up. Spite! My head hurts. Le Oy. Maria called me during 'How to Be Dead' during Snow Patrol's set and that made my day...

I HATE BEING INTIMIDATED BY BITCHES WITH PUPPY DOG EYES AND FUCKING AWESOME HAIR AND ARE SHY AND GOOD WITH KIDS (APPARENTLY). lol god, I'm not that pathetic I swear. GOSH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home