Sunday, October 03, 2004

i .am. so. fucking. cold. and its only october. what happened to my damn resistance to sickness and cold? im wearing ski socks, sweatpants, a tshirt, a hoodie, and im seriously considering putting on gloves and a scarf or something. my parents always open my window at night for some twisted sadistic reason so i get up shivering and unable to move. and now my head is throbbing. and im sore and have 1 english essay, one newspaper article, bio studying, chinese essay to do. fuck meee. hypochondriac moment i know.

i was too tired to put in my contacts and i think my glasses inhibit my ability to differentiate. i thought andrew from soco was at mcdonalds and a jason vena look alike was on the bus. maybe its a side affect of 'concert withdrawal' lol. im suposed to be at the FFTL show today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home