Saturday, October 02, 2004

soo today was haifas bday party thing. on the way to her house, at the bus stop, this woman shoved a pamphlet into my hand and discouraged me from getting a hysterectomy because it could hurt me.

thanks man, ill take that into consideration.

i was the first one there and hanky saw my present and i ate chips and salsa cuz i love it. maria came with aisha and necla. necla seemed exhausted probably from the clubbing last night, and wasnt talking very much and bringing down the mood a bit cuz we were all kind of concerned about her (...). anwar and nora came and we met tima downstairs. the elevator closed on me and maria saved me from almost certain death by pulling me in with her and nej.

we took a limo to see RENT on broadway. i liked the second act alot better and mimis dying scene was complete & utter shit. like high school drama plays. jk. i recognized the song we sang at the end of M2 for out 'immigrant' plays lol and i got all nostaligic. one of the ppl was a SPAZZ. "everybody! mooooo with meee!!!" oh and did i mention drew lachey formerly of 98 degrees was in it. hes a midget with a big voice indeed.

took the limo back and hung out at haifas. had cake and junk food. then somehow we went from listening (and in some cases dancing and me and tima doing twin discoage) to arabic dance music to 90s pop music which fucking RULED. i didnt dance cuz i was at a disadvantage in the hips department. damn you arabs and your voluptuous hips and bums lmao. and because i was tired if you know what i mean. we listened to BSB, 98 degrees, britney spears, mandy moore, blue, STEP, 5IVE, and a bunch of others. i left before the spice girls cuz i had to go to my dads boring as fuck birthday dinner.

why is it that whenever im in a shit mood my dads always in the best mood. it kills me.

i havent done one piece of HW and i feel bad. well thats what sundays are for right? im so motherfucking tired. egh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home