Friday, October 01, 2004

damn this to hell.

1) my mother is a fucking bitch.
2) my dad is an asswipe
3) my brother is a pussy

how the hell did i get so lucky?

blogger and my computer both shut down in the middle of my kerry/bush debate rant so ill do it again. after watching it i wanted to kill bush and hug kerry. bush is a fucking idiot. i dont understand how people continue to support him and believe he is the answer to all our problems. and i was amazed at all the lies that just spilled out of his mouth one after another. you fucking liar. and hes an inarticute country bumpkin who would be far more effective on his ranch in texass. kerry on the other hand did a good job in my opinion. thank god he pointed out all those flaws about bush and making a point to say that he lied and misled the public based on false information. i loved it. bush says um or uh after every other word lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home