Wednesday, September 29, 2004

im listening to petes interview with iDobi radio from a few months ago and its making me really really happy to an extent when i realized this was during the mest tour and before the warped tour chaos. le sigh. i love fall out boy. two years in april suckas.

my room is a deathtrap. my cell rang a few seconds ago and on the way to pick it up/find it, i tripped over two pairs of jeans, a blowdryer, a bag, and a sampler. hrm ill clean up after my cold goes away. i think my mom got me sick or something cuz i keep on sniffling like mad and i look sick all the time.

fuck me i have a unisverse article due tomorrow.

chris from punchline wrote a letter address to my mother (cuz her name was the name on the credit card) thanking her for buying the punchline dvd. he enclosed a sticker and a basketball card and i started laughing cuz i thought the letter looked like a 10 year old wrote it. sighs but it made my day. in addition to sleeping in first and second period.

in the AP issue with the Used, theres a picture fo FOB along with reader feedback, and one of them is no other than TRANETTE! i didnt even see the name cuz of that fucking font AP uses! hers was the best and most constructive comment def.

i think thats it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home