Saturday, September 25, 2004

i was trying on some dress clothes from my closet and i made the horrible realization that i do truly have the longest torso in the world and the shortest legs. its funny until u realize only like 4 of ur pretty little shirts are long enough to go to my 'hip' and the rest are almost belly shirts and if i wore them id feel skanky. ITS SUCH A PROBLEM. therefore i need to clear out most of my closet and get new clothes.

on another note. my weekend agenda:

-study for physics test
-study for math test
-study for bio test
-chinese essay on who the hell cares what
-see garden state if possible
-finish the scarlet letter
-clear out my closet
-get haircut
-go to some second cousins wedding
-clean my desk some more
-organize concert schedule

and thats about it i think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home