Sunday, September 19, 2004

im sniffling cuz im now sicker than before. my toes and fingers are about to fall off. its 50 degrees with a windchill of like 0 outside. and my mother left the window open. in the words of my piano teacher: "its like we went straight from summer to winter. forget about fall! who needs it anyway?"

but really man. call me a hypochondriac, i woke up from my scarlet letter induced nap with a mini migraine and cramps. ANG I DONT EVEN HAVE MY PERIOD YET. what is it, a month an a half now? pass the iron pills. and the vitamin C ones to fight off colds. and the flintstones vitamins while youre at it i havent had one yet.

i wanted to see door in the floor and garden state this weekend, along with sky captain and more queer as folk but nothing happened cuz of sickness and HW. sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home