Friday, December 12, 2003

RIGHT NOW
I see: just the computer screen- and if i look around i see a junkyard i call 'my room'
I need: do something entertaining
I find: that i am the most depressing person i know
I want: to go out
I have: a nauseated feeling in my gut
I wish: my life didnt suck
I love: frogger
I hate: YOU.
I miss: my friends... yeah even you
I fear: scary stuff. haha.
I feel: gross
I hear: the radio playing- not the song i want it to play
I smell: the the clothes from the closet
I crave: tea with a shitload of sugar and coffeemate...it tastes so good...
I search: for meaning in my life?
I wonder: what everyone else is doing right now

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU...
Smiled: after finding that lovely pic of jesper
Laughed: during dinner i was reading this thing in people magazine about this guy suing vin diesal's dog for $8 million (or suing vin, whatever) cuz the dog bit his dick and he suffered' loss of sexual pleasure', etc. and the last sentence was 'the actor's publisher called the incident 'unfortunate'. i found the publicist's indifference amusing.
Cried: home alone bored and lonely thinking about my wasted adolescence
Bought something: chips
Danced: i dont dance. except i did this fun twirly thing while listening to music.
Were sarcastic: i dont know...u answer
Watched your favorite movie: um. well the last samurai was a bien movie...
Had a nightmare: last night when a certain personm got married to someone i didnt like then they turned on me and tried to kill me

A LAST TIME FOR EVERYTHING
Last book you read: the lovely bones again
Last movie you saw: 'samantha' on WE ( i heart dermot mulhurny} first thing i gotta do s fugure out how to spell his last name)
Last song you heard: 'numb' linkin park
Last thing you had to drink: milk
Last time you showered: last nite
Last thing you ate: chicken

DO YOU...
Smoke: no, and never will
Do drugs: no
Have sex: not yet
Sleep with stuffed animals: no or id die sneezing
Live in the moment: when im up to it
Have a boyfriend/girlfriend: no
Have a dream that keeps coming back: yeah...
Play an instrument: piano but i suck at it...unskilled fingers
Believe there is life on other planets: yes, why would we be the only ones?
Remember your first love: remember my first crush is the better question- and yes
Still love him/her: would i still have a crush on henry with the mullet? i dont think so.
Read the newspaper: every day
Believe it's possible to remain faithful forever: sometimes
Consider love a mistake: when ever i hate life
Like the taste of alcohol: no
Have a favorite candy: not really. actually im in love with the swiss chocolate haifa got me. its so goood.
Believe in astrology: its bullshit
Believe in magic: again, bullshit
Believe in God: no
Pray: no
Go to church: no
Have any secrets: too many to count
Have any pets: none
Do well in school: nope- im never gonna get into a good college
Wear hats: hate hats
Piercings: i want them
Have any tattoos: not yet
Hate yourself: at the moment, sometimes whole heartedly
Have an obsession: too many on and off ones. the thing with me is that when pobsession hits, it hits hard then fades when it climaxes. its weird.
Have a secret crush: oh u have no idea
Do they know yet: it wouldnt be a secret crush if they knew about it, dummy.
Collect anything: not really
Have a best friend: many
Wish on stars: all the time but nothing ever happens
Like your handwriting: with certain pens, yes
Have any bad habits: tendency to be scornful without reason, depressing vibe, and cold shoulder, etc.
Care about looks: no so much that it dominates my life, but yes
Believe in Satan: no
Believe in ghosts: yeh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home