Wednesday, December 10, 2003

"forget december, it wont be better [than any other month of this shitty year]..."

IM SO THOROUGHLY SCREWED FOR EXAMS I CANT TAKE IT. i went to school to study for chem with jose for 1 1/2 hours. not fun. but hes such a funny little man who makes corny jokes. haha. i couldnt find kirshenbaum and i really really needed him to review with me. araarhjhsda. so i hung out with annie in the library for a while cuz i didnt kno where anyone else i liked was. they were all either at home, eating with ...uh...er...people...or just being bums. yeh that makes sense. goddamnit. went home. ate junk. nearly cried over the mass amount of studying ahead of me. shitters.
and the math exams is fucking on my bday. damn all u ppl with bdays on weekends...u just wait __ years... oh! and on the last day of exams (18th) ive im going to see jasonvenaaaa. ahhh.
as for now...
think happy thoughts! go to my happy place! ahhh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home