Friday, December 12, 2003

i feel like shit. during the french exams i felt so sick. lik a few minutes after i saw what was on our exams i became completely nauseated and dizzy and i think i almost passed out ro something cuz i had no idea what was going on. ugh not fun! so brezinsky told me to go to the nurse who told me to sleep for 2 hours. hmm ok. by the time she got me up the exam was over. shit. i found ghoussoub and asked wen was the next time i could take it and in typical ghoussoub-fashion, she kinda scoffed, went 'idontknow' and scurried off. hmm.
i feel like going to see a feel-good movie like love actually or something cuz i really need something like that. i slept for a while wen i got home and watched this movie called 'samantha' on WE with DERMOT MULRUNEY (spelling..?) who i love to death. it was made in '92 so that fashion is a little kooky but nevertheless i love him. so much. him and his cello. the samantha person looked kinda manly to, like a cross between a man and an doll...hmm...time to think that over.
im bored. my life is boring. entertain me. PLEASE. im going to die of this insane boredom and the stress i have from exams. fucking exams! fuckfuckfuck...u kno what...its time for me to go shop for xmas stuff...and stuff for myself. i need entertainment, but not shit bootleg crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home