Thursday, December 11, 2003

so. tired. waahh. i spent lik 4 hours straight studying bio. and making BEAUTIFUL flashcards of which i kno none of the info...god im so pissed at science in general. damn u DNA and lipase and , jose for making my life so difficult. im thinking i shouldve stayed with physics and mr o'keefe who i love to death cuz he rocks. i got a 92% or something on my physics final with him... chemistry will ruin my life. and kirshenbaum is a pretty good bio teacher but hes too jumpy and eccentric for me. give the man some ritalin and save us all! and english. dear god. ms picone is insane. absolutely insane. shes actually a good teacher tho and shes really funny and a clean-freak. lol. i wonder how id be this year with cisek... my head is wracking with pain. ahhh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home