Monday, December 15, 2003

i love...how badly im going to fail both my math exam and my french exams...regardless of how much i study. i just cant do tests. im such a procrastinator its ridiculous.
i feel guilty cuz i havent talked to my friend julie for a week and i keep telling her ill call her and i dont. ah fucking stres and guilt!

Timberlake in Racist Slur Accusation:
Justin Timberlake is being sued for $9.6 million by his former tour manager - who has accused the singer of racial abuse. Ibrahim Duarte claims Justin - along with other members of his former band 'N Sync - told him and other black employees, "You ni**ers ain't worth s**t". The irate employee fumes, "After four years of building them into one of the hottest bands in the world, they treated me less than human. The popularity and money went to their heads and their true feelings about having a black front man became apparent. I endured their constant racial slurs, jokes and belittling comments to make it work. But they just threw me to the curb like yesterday's trash." Band member Lance Bass allegedly insisted Duarte travel in a separate tour bus because he was ashamed of having a black tour manager, and JC Chasez would shout, "You black guys always f**k up". When Darrin Henson, the group's black choreographer, collected an award, the band called him "the dark member of 'N Sync". Duarte also claims black sound engineer Dale Ramsey had to endure jokes about his complexion, and security guard Kenneth Hunter was teased "in a racially offensive manner" - before both were dismissed. The aggrieved tour manager claims he was sacked after the group's No Strings Attached tour in 2000 because 'N Sync were ashamed of having a black "front man" - and was replaced by a white man with "significantly less experience". Duarte adds, "In my 25 years in this industry, I've never been treated like this by any other artist."

-here, i support my theory that theyre all hicks/racist fucks who can go die.

Paris Hilton: I'm a Changed Woman:
Hotel heiress Paris Hilton has revamped her life since her sex tape scandal, changing her clothes, outlook and friends. The party-loving blonde, 22, was forced to retreat from the spotlight for a few weeks after a tape featuring her having sex with ex-boyfriend Rick Solomon surfaced on the internet. And while opting to spend her time strictly among close friends and family, Hilton admits it gave her time to rethink her life. She says, "I've grown up a whole lot overnight. So maybe there is some good in even the bad. The way I treat people and whether or not I trust people - it has really changed me for the better. The people I associate with now are good people. I've been rethinking everything, but my head is on straight. I know what I want to accomplish in my life. Even the way I've dressed these days has changed." Hilton made a return to the spotlight last weekend when she appeared on hit comedy show Saturday Night Live and starred in a raunchy sketch with comedian Jimmy Fallon. She adds, "I wanted to show people I could deal with the situation and have them laugh with me and not at me. I've always watched Saturday Night Live ever since I was a little girl. So I thought it was a good place to h ave fun with it."

-this article made me laugh cuz i bet someone else gave the quote. paris hilton turned goodygoody? unheard of in tinsletown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home