Monday, December 15, 2003

history exams that last 2 hours and 45 minutes can go die, along with their 90 minutes of essay writing. DIEDIEDIE. god my hands were killing me. bongkyo wrote llike 23 pages or something. he kept on writing and cracking his fingers that by the end i couldve stabbed him with my blunt pencil (my pen died on me).
oh, and this is even more fun, tomorro i have to take my fucking french test. whoohoo!
and i gotta study like a shid for math and CHEMISTRY. DEAR GOD CHEMISTRY! our whole class is going down; lets hope its graded on a curve.

i half reluctantly went to mcdonalds with nora and anwar and --bah-- candace and roxi. if either of u are reading this im sorry. wen did they start hanging out with us, and if so, why us and not other people? theyre nice and all but why all the time? its annoying. go find other people to grace with ur presence.

and the reason why i refuse to do secret santa is that i intend to get xmas presents for people i actually like. fuck the whole generous whatever factor, if i like u, ur gettin something. if ur just someone i occasionally talk to, ur prolly not. unless i have to for some odd reason.

enough with the irritatingness...
tomorros my bday! yay yay yay! danielle called me aaaall the way from sweden. fun. i miss her so much and i wish that we could go back to the days that we were a real group and we didnt have to fret about finiding someone to hang out with or vent to.

fuck people changing. i hate growing up. bring me back to T1 any day. i miss my group.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home