Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Sunday night - Irish Night @ Tima's
.....except it inevitably became a Cillian Murphy movie marathon because he's the most fabulous Irish actor out there.

Movies:
Disco Pigs
InterMission
28 Days later
Boondock Saints

I love Cillian Murphy more than life. Let's just leave it at that lol

Monday - Straylight Run!

Luis won tickets = the only reason I got in. Maria bough a ticket from a fucking scalper in front of Irving for $30 and turns out it was pre-used, which meant it was useless. Ew.

And in addition to that, we missed Spitalfield because nobody thought they were going first. Grumble Grumble. The Honorary Title, Gratitude, Minus the Bear, and Straylight were all really great. The first 4 bands were fully danceable but Straylight made me really emo. Oy lol

Brandon from the Movielife/Nightmare of You was there and I grilled him by accident. After the show, I chatted with MArk from Spitalfield and babbling nonstop. Learn to stop me, please.


Oh yeah, namedropping must be controlled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home