Saturday, April 02, 2005

Shitty, SHITTY weather. Brings on a whole new meaning to April showers when you walk home from getting tested for Celiac at Columbia Medical Center, and after 1 1/2 blocks you're soaked head to toe regardless if you used your umbrella or not.

I had eye sex with a really cute boy on the subway as my mom took a nap/ LOL, for serious.

Um... Irving tomorrow for FOB tix and dinner with Falafel and the Russian.
And Monday --> Straylight Run @ Irving.
And Tuesday --> Irish night @ Tima's hopefully
And Wednesday --> Hot Hot Heat (Hx3 like what) @ IMX
And Thursday - Sunday --> College Trips with Jenny

I'm never finishing my
2 Physics Labs
1 World Lit Paper
1 whole chapter in History book
1 English book (Perfume)
1 Chinese essay

Sighs indeed. I need a hug lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home