Saturday, March 26, 2005

Thursday was a good day.

We had an assembly with all these NYU college kids in some sort of gender awareness seminar... one of them was really hot. They made us ask them questions to figure out which one identified themselves as straight... and since any guy I like tends to be gay or very metrosexual borderline gay, I realized that the cute one must be gay. Yeah, it's a sad reality.

Somebody asked this Chris guy "Who's your favorite singer?" and he was like "Uh.. the lead singer from Fall Out Boy..." and you hear two loud gasps come from either side of the room, one from me/Misha and one from Aisha/Tima/Hanky/Maria/Claire on the other side lmao.

It was too good. And he likes Queer as Folk, too.

I talked to him afterwards and I kept on babbling. I asked if he was going to their May 3rd show and he was like "Well since I'm a poor college kid... I guess not..." and then he was like "Do you want to know what's in my CD player?" Me: Sure, why not.

AND HE STARTED TO SING SUGAR WE'RE GOING DOWN.

And I really freaked out. I was like AAAAHHHH. Ugh I'm in love with a gay boy.

Friday- Jenny's House. Seriously cracked out lol

In other news, Aisha Tima and I are going to hang out in Tribeca and stalk out The Sounds. I'll be in bad shape tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home