Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I wish I were outside. Weatherbug is taunting me with a 'current temperature of 62 degrees' and I can see how beautiful the weather is outside of my window. I want to shop or something. Girly moment indeeeed. Instead I'm stuck inside doing two planning labs for Physics. Ugh.

I woke up in a weird way. Around 10 some dude called my cell.

Jen: Hello?
Guy: Hey, Jennie?
Jen: Yeah...
Guy: Guess who it is?
Jen: Mmm Who?
Guy: It's your lover!
Jen: What.
Guy: It's Ismael!!
Jen: AH!
Guy: It's your lover from the kitchen!!
Jen: Wait, what the fuck. How did you get my number. What the hell.

Ok. I did know a guy named Ismael when Aisha Maria Tima and I were in the park with him and they were playing a match of soccer as I was wilting from a sidestitch. And he was cute and Maria tried to get his number before he left lol, but this was really just a what the fuck thing.

After a minute or two we both realized we were talking to the wrong people. The thing is, tho, he kept calling me. He called like five or six times and each time I was like LISTEN I DON't KNOW WHO YOU ARE STOP CALLING. And one time a girl was like 'Jennie?' Me: 'Oh god not again' and then she handed it over to the guy.

So whoever has the number 917 365 8147, please go fuck yourself and don't keep calling me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home