Wednesday, January 26, 2005

i think i passed my bio test. theres no way i got over a 60% on my physics test because i didn't have enough time aaaaand imaphysicsretard. kthanx. i had an uneventful day that went by so. slowly.

my mother decided to snap a few pictures of me annoyed before she went to the high school winter concert at school and i ended up liking one of them. so i made it into my new myspace picture because i was getting bored and god knows what i do when im bored. i shouldve gone to the winter concert cuz the trumpeting boys or whatever played the overture to the phantom of the opera. but then again if i were there i wouldve been embarrassing. if they had done the star wars theme song too i wouldve thrown myself off the roof or something lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home