Tuesday, August 10, 2004

im back from jersey. my mom is screaming at me already...
>warped tour NJ. more later. highlights/downers:
-TBS, Matchbook, Underoath, HIPV, SOTY (i have decided i hate their fans), Sugarcult, Allister, etc.
-minor facial sunburn
-not getting to any signings except for Matchbook and Allister
-Judas from Matchbook came down with laryngitus.
-called Pete and had a lovely little less than aminute chat. lol i called in the middle of a second-long break during the 'saturday' shoot.
-losing my cell phone. nervous breakdown. guard helped me find it. ITS BACK.

annie had a little going away thing at spice. it was me, rhia, randy, maria, paloma, peter, phil, and 2 or 3 other girls. good times. i cant believe shes leaving tomorrow.

jenny is in sweden. why arent i there...


THIS MADE MY LIFE. FALL OUT BOY 12/26 IRVING PLAZA. best xmas bday present ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home