Friday, July 30, 2004

I'm getting depressed about the whole FOB Vancouver thing. No matter what I say to my parents, they won't hear any of it. My mom told me at dinner 'You're not going to Vancouver.' Its so frustrating because she's so unwilling to even accept the possibility of me going. I saved up money so I could use it for something I desperately wanted rather than spending it on frivilous things just because i had the money to. What also sucks is that Aisha's dad thought it over and said it was do-able, because they have family there. And Aisha did a whole *"OMG...! -point-"* re-enactment of the possible circumstances thing that made me want to dance around with happiness, and at the same time made me even more desperate to go.

After dinner, my mom told me to ask my dad if I could go. Great. I already know he'll say no then start rambling about how I should fovus on things that matter. Fuck that.

I hate being optimistic. I'm a born pessimist because when you expect the worst and instead good things happen, you aren't let down. I don't know what to do with myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home