Friday, July 30, 2004

I'm in really bad shape, and I feel kind of sick to my stomach. Some dates from the first leg of the October/November Taking Back Sunday tour were released, and Fall Out Boy and Matchbook Romance are on it. What'sbad about that? That tour is doing the west coast and ending in Florida. They're not coming to the East coast. They're not coming to NYC. Do they want to die. It's like theyre sneaking up the east coast (4 dates in Florida!) then abruptly stop and then drop off.

Leg Two will have Atreyu and Funeral for a Friend. It's not like those two bands suck, but we've been looking forward to seeing FOB, TBS, and Matchbook in October since June. We were badly optimistic they'd come to NYC cuz Matchbook and TBS are both from New York. Who knows how long we're going to have to wait to see them again, assuming after the TBS tour they go record for the new album or something. This isn't fun at all, we might just have to wait until 2005 to see them again. "FOB WITHDRAWAL" isnt fun.

Aisha and I are being insane and taking desperate measures. When we found out today, I didn't know what to do. I stared at my computer screen in frustration and disbelief. And anger later on. What makes me even more upset is that I can't do shit about it, I cant make a call and ask them to come or anything like that. UGH. I'm not even seeing them on Warped Tour! They're playing two days after the Jersey date I'm going to, in Pennsylvania. I hate how everyone chooses to avoid New York City.

Tranette sent Aisha a tour promo thing for the first leg, and she looked up the dates on the school calender, and saw on one weekend, during the Vancouver show, we had free cuz that Monday would be a staff development day (=no school). Then she asked her mom if she had family there, and she sed yes, one of Aishas cousins lived there! score! so we devised this plan that we would leave the city on friday afternoon, go to the show on saturday, and then leave sunday, and be in the city the whole on monday. Total cost: roundtrip, $328.77. VERY GOOD. Money isnt a problem cuz i saved up.

I hate how im being the slightest big optimistic. Like it's possible we could pull it off. I would pay for everything, and we'd be with her family. But knowing my mother and her fucking self, i wont be able to go. She'll probably call me 'out of control' again.

edit: (about the same thing)

Angrylittleme [12:56 AM]: i just had a yelling match wiht my mother about it
Angrylittleme [12:57 AM]: she called me out of control again
Angrylittleme [12:57 AM]: and i almost cried so i left
Angrylittleme [12:57 AM]: i fucking hate her.
Makupbag [12:57 AM]: DID U TELL HER THE PLAN
Makupbag [12:57 AM]: WOO CAPS SRY
Angrylittleme [12:57 AM]: yeah.
Makupbag [12:57 AM]: theres 12 weeks till the concert right
Makupbag [12:58 AM]: is she saying no because ur out of control? like is that her reason?
Angrylittleme [12:58 AM]: yeah
Angrylittleme [12:58 AM]: too many concerts
Angrylittleme [12:58 AM]: blah blah
Makupbag [12:58 AM]: like its out of the question even if u pay for it
Angrylittleme [12:58 AM]: have fun
Angrylittleme [12:58 AM]: yeah
..
Angrylittleme [12:59 AM]: she sucks
Angrylittleme [12:59 AM]: shes too fucking reserved
Makupbag [12:59 AM]: im calling ur cell
Angrylittleme [12:59 AM]: shes like dont think ur deprived blah balh blah

so were looking at early/mid 2005 being the next time i see them. life is grand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home