Wednesday, August 11, 2004

i told my mother that i wanted to go see taking back sunday and she said 'jen...youre so into your bands i dont know what to do with you..you know, in the 70's, girls used to be RAELLY into bands and...'

i went into my room before i heard the rest and yelled 'IM NOT A DAMN GROUPIE!!!' i mean seriously, people, if you saw me would you think 'like omg look at her shes such a little whore... cover up man!'

anyway. it was weird today the number of comments that i got about my fob shirt (the one with pete as a vampire). and ive worn this a million times before but all the comments flew today. sophia, this girl in my class sed she loved them and she saw them in maryland or something. and the library boy asked me about it. and the girl at daily download where i went to see tbs but went home cuz
1) it started raining like hell
2) i had a shirtload of hw.
3) i couldnt take the girls with miniskirts yelling 'omggg adam!!!'

i miss my friends. i miss annie cuz shes back in hongkong. jennys in sweden with danielle. marf's in canada. haifa anwar and tima are in their countries. maria and aisha are in barbados. nora is in lebanon. and everyone else is away. FUCK THIS SHIT.

dan lied not about the transition cd. good stuff i got it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home