Wednesday, December 24, 2003

CHRISTMAS EVE YAAAY!!

i slept for over 12 hours again and i feel strangely good. hmm. my mom is forcing me to go see a movie when i honestly dont feel like moving. at least lets see a good movie. ooh! haha peter pan is out today. so is cold mountain oooh. make funs here i come. wat else. my beautiful concert pictures completely made my week.

my dad blackmailed me into setting up our new printer by saying hed bring home the new speakers. so after i set up the printer and almost electrocuted myself, he came home and he forgot to bring home the speakers. anger. frustration. damn u.

this article on african AIDS orphans thoroughly depressed me right about now, and i really wish there was something more we could so. screw the government, they arent helping.
http://www.nytimes.com/2003/12/24/international/africa/24ORPH.html?pagewanted=1&ei=5059&en=0b7d142810d778f5&ex=1072328400&partner=AOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home