Tuesday, December 23, 2003

the speakers on my computer are broken. again. and my dads too much of a cheapskate to get new ones. so that leaves me with putting my CD's into my disc man and listening to my music thru my ear plugs. i had my ear pieces in for lik, what, four hours? five? so now i feel like theyre stil in my ears but theyre really not. fuuuck. and i cant listen to the billion (no, lik 60) songs ive downloaded and -gasp- acceptance's lost for words ep.
things im really looking forward to:
-fatimas acceptance concert pix
-haifas acceptance concert pix (will she ever send them...thats the thing...)
-my acceptance/fob concert pix
-fall out boy 2.28.04 @ irving (me, fatima, my cousin, fatimas cousin, zooz, haifa, possibly cami)

...and thats all i can think of...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home