Thursday, August 04, 2005

This is why I'm about to attack someone.

I FUCKING MISSED JARED LETO AND HIS BAND AT IRVING PLAZA LAST NIGHT WITH CHEVELLE BECAUSE I'M A FUCKING DOUCHE BAG AND DON'T CHECK UP ON SHOWS THAT ACTUALLY MATTER. WHAT THE FUCK. WTF WTF WTF WTF.

I watched Alexander yesterday with my friends and we were like haha *passive thought* what if we randomly walked into Jared Leto on the street? Har har har. *goes back to eating*

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

At least they're going to be supporting The Used when they come around. I think. Fuck.

On another note, I watched the trailer for the 'Goodbye to Queer as Folk' special that will broadcast before the series finale on Sunday and I started tearing profusely. It was bad. I don't think I can make it through the final episode.

...And on the season finale of 'Kept' with Jeri Hall on VH1 she picked Seth over Austen. Austen equals Brown-graduated shy stud muffin. Seth is a fucking Bostonite. But I guess she justified her choice cuz she's gotten older and she's had her share of studs (well... Mick Jagger... er...) and she'd rather laugh etc etc and if she were younger of course she'd pick Austen etc etc.

I don't write things that are worth reading on livejournal and blogger and myspace so what do you expect? Me writing about things that matter that aren't on VH1 or fobrock? Gosh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home